Director of the
Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences
announces the availability of
Associate Professor position
at the Department of Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science
(starting date: 2018-09-01, or by agreement as soon as possible)
Qualifications requested and eligibility:
The candidates should have the degree of Doctor Habilitatus or the equivalent, and are expected to demonstrate significant achievements in the following areas:
- Cryptography, in particular in
- design of cryptographic algorithms (symmetric block ciphers, public-key ciphers and hash functions) and
- analysis of modern cryptographic algorithms (symmetric block and stream ciphers and hash functions), as well as
- design of cryptographic protocols (multiparty computations, secret sharing).
The applicant should include his/her:
- Cover letter
- a copy of Dr. habil diploma,
- curriculum vitae (CV),
- a list of publications and copies of some recent publications.
The documents should be submitted to the secretary of the ICS PAS in Warsaw, ul. Jana Kazimierza 5, room 105 or by e-mail in the pdf files to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and marked “Post-doctoral position”.
Document submission deadline: July 31, 2016
Applications will be considered by a Competition Board appointed by the Director of ICS PAS. Competition results will be announced by August 20, 2018.
Prof. dr hab. inż. Jacek Koronacki
Director of the Institute of Computer Science, PAS